chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard McKnight <richard.mckni...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: PHP WebService library - possible contribution
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I will reach out directly to Karsten

Rich

--

*Richard McKnight* | Principal Technical Consultant - Americas,
o +1 512 692 6179 | m +1 908 247 0756 | skype rmknightstar

Alfresco Certified Engineer <http://university.alfresco.com>Alfresco
Certified Administrator <http://university.alfresco.com>Introducing
Alfresco
<http://university.alfresco.com/store/on-demand_training/element/introducing_alfresco.html>

Thinking about Alfresco or new to enterprise content management? Get up
to speed with the basics.
<http://university.alfresco.com/store/on-demand_training/element/introducing_alfresco.html>

Alfresco <http://www.alfresco.com/> Twitter
<http://twitter.com/alfresco> Facebook