chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: in memory server with dynamic WS deployment
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:37:17 GMT
 Hi Dan,

 Regarding JAX-WS, check these mail threads:
 -
 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201206.mbox/%3C4FDF8B71.9020108%40apache.org%3E
 -
 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201208.mbox/%3C503E653C.9050903%40apache.org%3E

 In a nutshell, a library that supports JAX-WS is not enough. OpenCMIS
 needs additional features. Changing the Web Service implementation is a
 major effort.

 What kind of dynamic do you need? It implements an industry standard
 and everything is fixed by the standard. There is nothing you can add
 without violating the standard.

 Florian