chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Bittard, Julien" <julien.bitt...@logica.com>
Subject Bad request with ATOMPUB
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:12:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm a new French user of OPENCMIS.
I use it to connect my web application to an Alfresco 4.0. I use OpenCMIS 0.7.0 and the alfresco
extension 0.3, with tomcat 6.0 and jdk 1.6
My web application store, update, read documents in one and only one Folder in the repository.
Everything works, but sometimes, when the application try to update content of a document,
it doesn't work, and there is an CmisInvalidArgumentException : Bad Request.

Here are the logs :
 try to update  :
[13 août 2012 18:59:46 DEBUG] - PUT http://alfresco.demo.fr:80/alfresco/service/cmis/s/workspace:SpacesStore/i/e1ed37ca-fb73-4ed6-81ce-56ce57c7de6c/content.docx?overwriteFlag=true
But, there is an error :
[13 août 2012 19:02:07 DEBUG] - PUT http://alfresco.demo.fr:80/alfresco/service/cmis/s/workspace:SpacesStore/i/e1ed37ca-fb73-4ed6-81ce-56ce57c7de6c/content.docx?overwriteFlag=true
> Headers: {null=[HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request], Date=[Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:59:17 GMT], Vary=[Accept-Encoding],
Content-Length=[308], Connection=[close], Content-Type=[text/html; charset=iso-8859-1]}
[13 août 2012 19:02:07 ERROR] - erreur lors de la maj: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD
HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>400 Bad Request</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Bad Request</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at alfresco.demo.fr Port 80</address>

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisInvalidArgumentException: Bad Request
                at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:423)
                at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:595)
                at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.setContentStream(ObjectServiceImpl.java:618)
                at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.DocumentImpl.setContentStream(DocumentImpl.java:351)
                at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.DocumentImpl.setContentStream(DocumentImpl.java:331)

If I try again the same update, it works. I don't understand why I have sometimes this error.
I can't reproduce it, this happens from time to time.

Have you an idea to resolve this problem ?

Thank You

Julien

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.