chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS cannot retrive checkedOut documents using Queries.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:11:54 GMT
Check the "search all versions" box on Workbench's query panel.  Until it
is checked in, a PWC must not be considered the latest version in the
version series.

If query with searchAllVersions=true does not resolve the issue, please
post to the CMIS for FileNet forum [1] since this does not sound like a
Chemistry issue.

[1]  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2334