chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasiliev <vasilie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests for JCR bridge (CMIS-73?)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 08:31:26 GMT
Hi Florian,

Are there any plans to brings unit tests back to this module?
I would like to contribute, but I don't want to spend time on something
which will be not relevant and rejected.
Could you please share your vision on how test environment for
chemistry-jcr bridge should look like, so I can start working on it?

Regards,
Ivan