chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Paranagama <sagara89...@gmail.com>
Subject cancelCheckOut() not being called when running VersionSmokeTest from workbench
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:25:20 GMT
Hi all,

I'm running the VersionSmokeTest and it fails with the following messages.

FAILURE: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: Version
series is not checked out but cmis:isVersionSeriesCheckedOut is not FALSE!
INFO: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: True!
FAILURE: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: Version
series is not checked out but cmis:versionSeriesCheckedOutId has a value!
INFO: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: Object is not
null!
FAILURE: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: Version
series is not checked out but cmis:versionSeriesCheckedOutBy has a value!
INFO: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke Test: Object is not
null!
UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Versioning Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Versioning Smoke
Test: Exception:
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConstraintException:
Document is already checked out
/cmistck13451920595751879959029/versioningtest.txt

The test creates a document (versioningtest.txt) and performs a checkout.
The checkout is working fine. (I get a hit in the breakpoints of my
implementation of AbstractCmisService). However *cancelCheckOut()* and *
checkIn()* does not seem to be invoked in my my implementation. (No hit in
breakpoints)

I checked out the source code for the test and the above two methods should
be invoked in my implementation, am I correct?

And I'm guessing the test fails because cancelCheckOut is not getting
invoked, and it reports the "version series is not checked out" because it
assumes cancelCheckout() worked correctly.
Is there something wrong in my end? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sagara