chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Paranagama <sagara89...@gmail.com>
Subject Create and Delete Folder test throwing Unexpected Exception
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:59:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm running the Create and Delete Folder test from the workbench. However I
keep getting this exception,

UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: CRUD Test Group (ATOMPUB)/Create and Delete Folder
Test: Exception:
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: null
(AbstractSessionTest.java: 152)

I've debugged my program and realized that folders were created and
deleted. However when the test is checking whether they were really
deleted, it performs the getObject service again. My implementation throws
a new CmisObjectNotFoundException when it tries to get the deleted folder
object. Still the above exception is encountered.

Any idea as to what is wrong?

Thanks,
Sagara