chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Pratyush Sinha <pratyush.sinha2...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS cannot retrive checkedOut documents using Queries.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:48:24 GMT
Hi everyone.

I am creating CMIS webApplication .

I trying to search document using Query.

In a simple Search.

SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:name LIKE'prog%'

It gives all the documents  name start with prog  except the document
(prog.txt  )which is checked out.

In Content Engine
 When i execute similar query it gives me all the document name prog and
isCheckedOut..

In a workbench I execute 2 queries

SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:name LIKE'prog%' and (cmis:createdBy
='p8admin') and
(cmis:isVersionSeriesCheckedOut =false)

above query is working fine
Got outPut : all the Document starts with prog and is created by p8admin
and is not checkedOut.

But when i execute

SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:name LIKE'prog%' and (cmis:createdBy
='p8admin') and
(cmis:isVersionSeriesCheckedOut =true)

Is doesnt gives me any file , but in a Content Engine i have file starting
with prog and created by P8admin and cmis:isVersionSeriesCheckedOut =true.

Can any one please this.

Thank You

Regards
PratZ