chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Desai, Ashish (CGI Federal)" <ashish.de...@cgifederal.com>
Subject RE: Apache Chemistry - compatibility with Apache CXF
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:51:59 GMT
Florian,
Thanks for your response.

Today, I successfully recompiled the chemistry source (from tag - 0.7.0)using the CXFPortProvider
implementation that was left in there from the past. I mimicked the chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-websphere
POM artifact and created a chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-cxf POM. I tried the following
successfully using the CXF client bindings -

	Folder creation - (session.getObjectByPath followed by  Folder.createFolder)
	Document creation - (Folder.createDocument)
	Type tree retrieval - (session.getTypeDescendants)

We haven't really used much functionality within Alfresco yet. So I do not have a really strong
test suite beyond the above, unless I write more test cases.  I thought the opencmis-workbench
would be a good benchmark to shake out. Let me know if you agree.

Anyways, I tried to test the newly compiled workbench (with the cxf bindings and cxf jars
in the classpath, and the jax-ws-rt-2.1.7.jar removed from the workbench\lib folder). However
I get the following error during workbench login ( SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories) -

> 17:31:02 DEBUG dings.spi.webservices.CmisWebServicesSpi: Initializing Web Services SPI...
> 17:31:02 DEBUG ngs.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider: Initializing Web Service org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.webservices.RepositoryService...
> 17:31:02 ERROR hemistry.opencmis.workbench.ClientHelper: CmisConnectionException: Cannot
initalize Web Services service object [org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.webservices.RepositoryService]:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot initalize
Web Services service object [org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.webservices.RepositoryService]:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.initServiceObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:288)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:206)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort(AbstractPortProvider.java:109)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:57)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:85)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:109)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:96)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.model.ClientSession.connect(ClientSession.java:184)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.model.ClientSession.<init>(ClientSession.java:103)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.LoginDialog.createClientSession(LoginDialog.java:535)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.LoginDialog$1.actionPerformed(LoginDialog.java:199)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)