chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Workbench: Origin of PATHS value
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:36:45 GMT
 Hi Sagara,

 The CMIS Workbench uses the OpenCMIS method getPaths() [1].
 In a nutshell, it calls getObjectParents() [2] and assembles the
 document path from the parent path and the relative path segment.

 - Florian

 [1]
 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/runtime/AbstractFilableCmisObject.java?revision=1371244&view=markup
 [2]
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/os/cmis-spec-v1.0.html#_Toc243905446