chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Thorben Betten <thorben.bet...@open-xchange.com>
Subject Code proposal
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:45:39 GMT
Dear mailing list,

I want to share attached code modification with you that enhances "
org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/http/HttpUtils" by an
additional property to execute requests by calling "
org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/http/HttpInvoker".

Your own HttpInvoker-Implementation can be specified through session parameter "
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.HttpInvoker". This interface allows 3rd
party developers to fully control how HTTP request is performed. E.g. I needed
to use Apache's HttpClient for fully supported NTLM authentication cycle.

Furthermore I added class "
org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/http/AbstractHttpInvoker" that
delegates to common HttpUtils.invoke() if certain criteria is not met.

Feel free to add if you like and approve it...

--
Thorben Betten
Open-Xchange Inc., 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York 10591