chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Chemistry - compatibility with Apache CXF
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:53:11 GMT
 Hi Ashish,

 Nothing has changed since the conversations you have mentioned.
 There is code, but it is unfinished and untested. Since there is no
 driver for the CXF support, I don't expect that is going to change any
 time soon.
 If you want to pick it up, I'm happy to assist you. But I don't want to
 touch a complex feature like this without demand.

 Florian