chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit tests for JCR bridge (CMIS-73?)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:42:10 GMT

Hi Ivan,

AFAIK there are currently no specific plans for the JCR bridge. So any
contributions would be welcome. Its already a long time since I wrote
the initial code for the JCR bridge. In the meanwhile the test
environment developed further and the JCR bridge might have gotten quite
out of sync with it. So it would actually be a good thing if someone
took a stab at this.

Michael