chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Apache Chemistry - compatibility with Apache CXF
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:18:26 GMT
 Hi Ashish,

 That's a really good starting point! The Workbench is a good benchmark.

 Unfortunately, the exception doesn't provide any details.
 Could you increase the log level (in the Workbench Log window)? Maybe
 there is more information in CXF debug messages.
 Maybe a CXF library is missing?!?
 You can also try adding a log message in the catch block of the port
 provider.

 Cheers,

 Florian