chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: support for adding List<Object> to cmis:Document
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:03:35 GMT
Mark,

You could use relationships in repositories that support it to associate documents with N
notes. For repositories that don't support it, a note could be a cmis:document and you could
track cmis:objectId's of notes in a multi-value property on the cmis:document (more likely
a child type of cmis:document) instances related to those notes.

Does that make sense or am I missing your intent?

Jeff