chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on Folder and Document info via CMIS
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:40:12 GMT
Yeah, what you'd like to be able to do is a SELECT sum(cmis:contentStreamLength) from cmis:document
where...

But you can't. :)

So you'll have to iterate. Couple of thoughts, though:

 - Ask for the cmis:contentStreamLength specifically--don't use * if all you need is that
length property. That will speed up performance a bit.
 - Be sure to use paging on the result set.
 - Using IN_FOLDER will give you just the space taken up by that folder object. If you want
to recurse use IN_TREE instead.

Jeff