chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS server bindings war v. OpenCMIS Server webapps tar
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:33:39 GMT
 Hi Jeff,

 The Binding WAR contains a dummy configuration with a dummy
 implementation that only provides repository infos.
 The idea was to provide a more or less working starting point for
 server developers.
 It turned out that this dummy configuration can create problems in some
 containers. With OpenCMIS 0.8.0 starting the Binding WAR will fail with
 an error message because it cannot find a service factory class. That
 should fix the container issue and should avoid confusion.

 Florian