chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching through folders hierarchy in alfresco community edition
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:49:28 GMT
Pankaj,

I don't understand what this means:
> the results are not shown from within the folders
> I have created programmatically.

The results that come back from a query are in a flat list. If you want to know an object's
folder you can call getObjectParents on it.

If I am misunderstanding what you are trying to do, please provide an example of what you
expect the results to look like and a snippet of the results you are getting back as well
as the code you are running to get those results.

Also, if you suspect you are seeing something Alfresco-specific, please use the Alfresco forums.
We have a forum dedicated to CMIS:
https://forums.alfresco.com/en/viewforum.php?f=45

Jeff