chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Start developing a CMIS Server
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 05:13:12 GMT
Hi Michael,

if you have built the whole project using maven I recommend you to perform
a maven eclipse:eclipse. Then you get generated all your eclipse projects
and you can import those from your Eclipse by using File/ImportÅ

Take a look the project chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory. It contains
all the dependencies you will need and can act as a sample for your setup.
If you don't want to use maven you can create a similar layout manually
for your project. You can omit the client-bindings (only used for unit
tests) and test-util. server-support is optional (contains for example the
query parser).

In the server-bindings project you will find a .war and .jar file. Add the
.jar to your dependencies.

An alternative way to get started is to open the server-bindings project.
You also can take this as a base and extend it step by step. This is the
reason why it is packaged as a war. It contains the minimum to get
started. repository.properties is central point where you can hook your
classes to the server framework. Again you may look at the InMemory server
how it is done.

Hope that helpsÅ

Jens