chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Search Query for CMIS
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:05:35 GMT
Hi,

I am learning CMIS and using filenet.

I am trying to create a advance Query  system to search a document .

So i used all the PropertyDefinition .

Like in Contetn Engine QueryBuilder of Filenet P8 we can select the
property , condition and provide the value.

All the propertyDefinations in CE query Builder has different Conditions
depend  on its dataType, mulitvalued/sinnlevalued etc.

eg : For document Class type : Email

 propertyDefination  : Document Title
conditions : starts with, ends with, contains , is equal to , is not equal
to , is less than , is less than or equal to , is greater then or equal to
, is empty , is not empty    .

PropertyDefination    : Added By
Condition         :          is , is not , is empty , is not empty,

PropertyDefination    : Cc
Condition         :         starts with, ends with, contains  , includes

ETC.

So is there any method to get these conditions ??
 Plz help me with this.

Thanks