chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Tiwari <panky.tiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Searching through folders hierarchy in alfresco community edition
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:59:24 GMT
Hi All,

I am using alfresco community edition and the repository I am using is
called 'Main Repository'.  When I try to run search on the repository the
results are displayed but the results are not shown from within the folders
I have created programmatically.

Is this a alfresco configuration issue or a bug. Can somebody point me at
what could be going wrong in here.

I am trying to execute query using Cmis Browser and the query used is the
default query viz. select cmis:objectId, cmis:name, cmis:objectTypeId
from cmis:document

Thanks,
Pankaj