chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about adding a multi-valued property to a CMIS Document model
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:44:36 GMT
Mark,

This is Alfresco-specific, so if you have follow-up questions I'd be happy to take them off-list
or you can post them in the Alfresco forums (http://forums.alfresco.com), but the way you
make a property multi-value in Alfresco is like this:

		<aspect name="sc:productRelated">
			<title>Someco Product Metadata</title>
			<properties>
				<property name="sc:product">
					<type>d:text</type>
					<mandatory>true</mandatory>
					<multiple>true</multiple>
				</property>
				<property name="sc:version">
					<type>d:text</type>
					<mandatory>true</mandatory>
					<multiple>true</multiple>
				</property>
			</properties>
		</aspect>

There is a custom content model tutorial on my blog that includes CMIS examples here:
http://ecmarchitect.com/archives/2012/01/09/1509

Jeff