chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenCMIS server bindings war v. OpenCMIS Server webapps tar
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 03:37:03 GMT
I was working with the Shindig and Rave guys at OSCON today. We were getting an OpenCMIS InMemory
server set up on their machines and then creating a basic CMIS gadget. Accidentally, they
downloaded:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/chemistry/opencmis/0.7.0/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings-0.7.0.war

Instead of:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/chemistry/opencmis/0.7.0/chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.7.0-server-webapps.tar.gz

When they started up the "server bindings WAR", the server was reporting itself as OpenCMIS
version 1.0 in productVersion. But when you run the InMemory WAR included in the server webapps
tarball you get 0.7.0, as I'd expect.

A couple of other differences:
 - In the server bindings WAR, the InMemory repo starts up with a repository ID of "dummy-rep"
instead of "A1".
 - The browser binding's rootFolderUrl returns not supported when invoked whereas the browser
binding root URL in the server webapps tar ball works fine.

Is this a problem with our packaging/release or is it working as designed?

Jeff