chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Start developing a CMIS Server
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:26:38 GMT
Hi Michael,

Your are looking for the "OpenCMIS Server WAR" package.
Create a "Dynamic Web Project" in Eclipse and copy the WEB-INF directory
from the "OpenCMIS Server WAR" package into the WEB-INF directory of the
Eclipse project. (You may want to skip the websphere directory if you
don't want to deploy it on WebSphere.)
Add the libraries in the /WEB-INF/lib directory to your Eclipse project
and you are ready to go.

Now you have implement two classes that are derived from
AbstractServiceFactory and AbstractCmisService. Put the class name of
your service factory class into repository.properties file.

If you need a bit of inspiration, have a look at the FileShare
implementation [1].

- Florian

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-fileshare/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/fileshare/