chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From mps fhs <mschieferer.itsb-b2...@fh-salzburg.ac.at>
Subject Start developing a CMIS Server
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:50:30 GMT
Hello there!

I'm in the need to develop a CMIS Server but I didn't get it to have a
functional base to start developing. I downloaded the sources and build
the whole stuff using maven with success. I read the article on
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/how-to/how-to-create-server.html as
this was exactly what I was looking for: a step-by-step guide for
creating a server skeleton. I prefered the method without maven but
there is no download for a package called "OpenCMIS Server Framework".
So I did the maven-way, found out the correct values for the maven
scripts and got a working war file. I must confess I don't know waht to
do next. I read the line "In order to use your connector, copy your
compiled connector code into this WAR file and overwrite
|/WEB-INF/classes/repository.properties|." but unfortunately I haven't
got any idea how to to this. Can I create just a plain java project in
for example eclipse, include the libs from opencmis, build to a class
file and copy this file (teh files) into the war-container?

Thank in advance for your suggestions
Michael