chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Property of Document class
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:36:18 GMT
Hi

I have a problem in getting the getPropertyDefinitions() of a document
class.

I am using Filenet p8 for repository.

For example of document class  , property  are     to , from ,cc;sent on
etc. which are already available in content manager.

now created my own property name 'delivered' but i can't able to retrive
the 'delivered'     property.

the code to better understand my code.

with this code i am able to see the availble property not user created
property. so how to see print user created property.

*

public* void getDocumentClass() {

ItemIterable<ObjectType> v = *session*.getTypeChildren("cmis:document", *
true*);

Iterator<ObjectType> i = v.iterator();

 *while*(i.hasNext()){

ObjectType a = i.next();

*if*(a!=*null*){

Map<String, PropertyDefinition<?>> d = a.getPropertyDefinitions();

  Iterator<String> itr = d.keySet().iterator();

*while*(itr.hasNext()){

   String key = itr.next().toString();

   *if* (Boolean.*FALSE*.equals(d.get(key).isInherited())) {

   PropertyDefinition<?> value = d.get(key);

System.*out*.println(" "+key +" "+value.getDisplayName());

}

}

}

}