chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Starke <sabisabisabisabis...@googlemail.com>
Subject dotCMIS: change permission for uploaded file
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:13:57 GMT
Hi, to upload a file via dotCMIS on a Sharepoint 2010 system is working
fine.
Im just not sure how to handle the stuff with the permissions.

Lets say Im uploading a simple file like:

*IFolder folder = session.GetRootFolder();

IDictionary<string, object> properties = new Dictionary<string, object>();

properties[PropertyIds.Name] = "mydoc";
properties[PropertyIds.ObjectTypeId] = "cmis:document";

contentStream.FileName = "mydoc.txt";
contentStream.MimeType = "text/plain";
contentStream.Length = content.Length;
contentStream.Stream = new MemoryStream(content);

IDocument doc = folder.CreateDocument(properties, contentStream, null);*
*
*
Is it possible to add somehow new users with read/write access or
change/delete some of them?

I saw there is *BasicPermission.Read*, *BasicPermission.Write* and so on.
Im sure I have to do something with this stuff, but how? (do I have to add
them as property? how?)
Any Ideas? Thank you