chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Starke <sabisabisabisabis...@googlemail.com>
Subject [dotCMIS + SP2010] Cannot add user/group to permission list - what am I doing wrong?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:42:51 GMT
Hi,

after reading about ACL and ACE (
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/cs01/cmis-spec-v1.0.html#_Toc243905406
) and checking some openCMIS examples (Access Control -
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html) im still dont get
it.

Lets try this on a small example:

*OperationContext oc = new OperationContext();*
*oc.IncludeAcls = true;*
*
*
*List<string> permissions = new List<string>();*
*
*
*permissions.Add("cmis:read");*
*string principal = "myadmin";*
*
*
*List<IAce> aceListIn = new List<IAce>();*
*aceListIn.Add(aceIn);*
*
*
*Dictionary<String, Object> f = new D...;*
*f[PropertyIds.ObjectTypeId] = "cmis:folder";*
*f[PropertyIds.Name] = "testfolder";*
*
*
*rootFolder.CreateFolder(f, null, aceListIn, null, oc);*

After running this, the folder is there but no changes on the permission.
Cannot see anywhere "myadmin".
I tried also to use ApplyAcl() with aceListIn but its the same issue. Any
ideas? Thank you

PS: I dont get any exception and yes the user "myadmin" exists ;) Via
browser Im able to add him.