chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Paranagama <sagara89...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS support for Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:22:11 GMT
Hi Michael,

I did see that, but how do I make use of it? I'm really new to ASF and
software development so I don't know much of connecting code bases and
plugins and stuff.

Do I download the Jackrabbit code and import the
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr module and build Jackrabbit?

I'd really appreciate it if you would provide the steps needed to implement
this :)

Thanks
Sagara