chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From me <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property of Document class
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:41:02 GMT
CMIS for FileNet caches metadata for better performance.  It can take up to
an hour (the default time to live) to see new or modified type
definitions.   For further FileNet-specific discussion of this topic,
please post to the IBM CMIS for ECM forum [1].

[1]
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2334&start=0

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:46 AM, learning coding <learning.coding25@gmail.com