chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Robins <mikeprob...@googlemail.com>
Subject Custom client SOAP binding
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:45:17 GMT
Hello,

I've just started using the OpenCMIS libraries to build a client
application to talk with CMIS repository using SOAP and have run into a
couple of problems that are detailed below:

1) Creating a session using a SessionFactory appears to make a call to the
specified endpoint to retrieve the WSDL and then use its specified endpoint
for subsequent calls. Unfortunately I cannot use the endpoint address in
the WSDL so would like to override this. Is there an easy way to do this
please?

2) My server implements a different authentication mechanism than
ws-security username/password. Ideally I'd like use some existing
SOAPHandlers to do this but I'm not sure how to specify a soap handler
chain, any suggestions on how to do this?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mike.