chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Re: Set content stream without checkout results in minor version
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:12:19 GMT
Hi Florian,

But at creation or checkin CMIS does provide this option. Shouldn't it be
logical to provide the option here as well?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Mano Swerts
Solution Engineer

ACA IT-Solutions

Ilgatlaan 5C                        Clovislaan 82
B-3500 Hasselt                   B-1000 Brussel
Belgium                              Belgium

T: +32 (0)11 26 50 10          E: m.swerts@aca-it.be
F: +32 (0)11 26 50 11          U: www.aca-it.be
M: +32 (0)484 80 81 45