chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Set content stream without checkout results in minor version
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:56:27 GMT
Hi all,

We have a batch job that inserts or updates batch content in our repository
using CMIS. It seems to us that updating content would probably be faster
when done directly instead of using the checkout-checkin method.
The only problem with this method is that it results in a minor version
increase instead of a major version. I do not see any option for
instructing the repository to create a major version on content update when
not using checkout-checkin.

Is there any other way to enforce the major version bump?

Thanks in advance.

Mano Swerts