chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Set content stream without checkout results in minor version
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:35:42 GMT
 setContentStream() *should not* create a new version at all, but only
 set new content for an existing document. Repositories *may* create a
 new version, if there internal versioning logic demand it.
 Since the intention of the spec is not to create a new version, there
 is no way to control it.

 Florian