chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ron DiFrango <rdifra...@captechconsulting.com>
Subject Null Pointer Exception when combine with JAX-WS Client
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:47:56 GMT

I just submitted ticket CMIS-542 and Florian asked me to move the discussion to the mailing
list.  To summarize my ticket:

I am working on a project where we have JAX-WS client that are compile with wsimport from
Weblogic 10.3.2 or 10.3.5. We are now trying to integrate the Chemistry API's into the mix
and when we do, we get the following exception when we attempt to bind JAX-WS compiled clients,
we get an NPE
at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:161).

The minute I remove the JAR file chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings, my JAX-WS client code
starts working again, so something in that jar file is causing a conflict with WLS.

Ron DiFrango