chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: apache chemistry
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:03:27 GMT
On 28/06/12 11:38, David Gilsanz wrote:
> i am trying to connect with cmis (apache chemistry 0.6) to alfresco 3.4d using alfresco
ticket

As a general rule, I'd suggest you try with Alfresco 4.0, and use the
new CMIS binding that's based on OpenCMIS, rather than the older
webscript one.

> user = "ROLE_TICKET"
> password = "TICKET_0e48b14a48174aea86483a8c8bb1ad56fe00578a"

This is the form that ought to work, providing that you're hitting the
correct endpoint. Your best bet is to ask on the Alfresco forums for
advice, hopefully someone there will be able to advice you, especially
with regards to older versions.

(I can confirm that a username of ROLE_TICKET, password of the Ticket
with the TICKET_ prefix works just fine with Alfresco 4.0.2 and the new
AtomPub endpoint, but I've not personally tried it with older versions)

Nick