chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dotCMIS: change permission for uploaded file
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:49:19 GMT
Hi,

Check the DotCMIS interfaces. There is a CreateDocument() method that can handle ACE lists
and an ApplyAcl() methods to change the ACL afterwards.
At some point you have to read the CMIS specification [1] to understand how it works.

- Florian

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/cs01/cmis-spec-v1.0.html#_Toc243905406