chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS support for Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:52:00 GMT

Hi Sagara,

To get started you don't need to explicitly download the Jackrabbit
code. You get it as a dependency of the chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr
module.

First build Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS and then change to
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr and start the CMIS-JCR bridge. Have a look
at the readme files in the root directory and in the
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr for details.

Michael