chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clarifications
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:27:19 GMT
Hi Sagara,

I hope I have some answers for you.

Re 1) No. If the concepts of your repository are somewhat similar to CMIS, then you don't
have to change your repository. CMIS has been designed to be implementable on top of existing
repositories.

Re 2) Have a look at this page [1] and the OpenCMIS JavaDoc. In a nutshell, you have to extended
the two classes AbstractServiceFactory and AbstractCmisService. Your implementations of these
classes do the mapping between CMIS and your repository.

Re 3) Yes. :)

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-server.html