chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New project using OpenCMIS
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:40:11 GMT
Thank you, Pierre, for letting us know!
I have added a link to the Lutece website to the OpenCMIS page.

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/opencmis.html

> The Lutece's Team is proud to announce you a new module using OpenCMIS server implementation.
> http://dev.lutece.paris.fr/plugins/module-document-cmis/
>
> The Document plugin is the CMS part of our Portal. This module provides an access to
the document's repository for CMIS client.
> The module has been tested using the Android application "CMIS Browser" written by Florian
Maul and Jean-Marie Pascal.
> [ Using : http://dev.lutece.paris.fr/incubator/servlet/plugins/document/cmis/atom/  with
no credentials ]

> Lutece is a Java portal designed by the City of Paris since 2001. It's Freesoftware and
OpenSource since 2002 published a BSD Licence.

> The community is quite small, but Lutece runs large sites in France such meteofrance.fr
(Weather forecast - 1 M visitors/day) , Notaires.fr, Paris.fr and Marseille.fr (2 biggest
French cities), AtosWorldline.com, ...