chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Ashley <iash...@opentext.com>
Subject Authentication
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:06:31 GMT
Dear all,

We need to implement our own authentication for our repository. The how to section on the
web site (http://chemistry.apache.org/java/how-to/how-to-create-server.html) says to create
a subclass of BasicAuthCallContextHandler. We can get this to work for the AtomPub binding
by including the following in the web.xml file.

	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>cmisatom</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.atompub.CmisAtomPubServlet</servlet-class>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>callContextHandler</param-name>
			<param-value>com.picdar.webservices.CMIS.cmis.helper.BasicAuthenticationCallContextHandler</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
	</servlet>

Is there a way to register the callContextHandler for use with the WebServices binding? At
present we register a handler-chain for each endPoint in the sun-jaxws.xml file as follows

	<endpoint name="RepositoryService" wsdl="WEB-INF/wsdl/CMISWS-Service.wsdl"
		implementation="org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.webservices.RepositoryService"
		service="{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/ws/200908/}RepositoryService"
		port="{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/ws/200908/}RepositoryServicePort"
		url-pattern="/services/RepositoryService" enable-mtom="true">
		<handler-chains xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee">
			<handler-chain>
				<handler>
					<handler-class>com.picdar.webservices.CMIS.cmis.helper.SOAPAuthenticationHandler</handler-class>
				</handler>
			</handler-chain>
		</handler-chains>
	</endpoint>