chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Deliu <del...@ca.objectiflune.com>
Subject RE: Get the list of metadata properties for a CMIS repository
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:00:40 GMT
Hello,

The code bellow I use to get the properties for cmis:document type. If in Sharepoint 2010
I create a new content type (document type) it is not detected as new type by the code bellow.
Using OpenCMIS can we see more than one cmis:document type ? Also is there a way to determine
if the repository allows using the content type ?

	ItemIterable<ObjectType> types = session.getTypeChildren(null, true);

    for (ObjectType type : types)
    {
        String docType = type.getId().toString();
        System.out.println("type display name: " + type.getDisplayName());

        if ("cmis:document".equalsIgnoreCase(docType)){

	        Map<String, PropertyDefinition<?>> props = type.getPropertyDefinitions();
	        for (PropertyDefinition<?> prop : props.values())
	        {
	            System.out.println("  id  : " + prop.getId());
	            System.out.println("  display name: " + prop.getDisplayName());
	        }
        }

    }

Thank you clarifying me on that.