chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Damian Sima <damians...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.developer.WSBindingProvider
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 23:27:36 GMT
Nop its actually jetty for now

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/chemistry/opencmis/0.7.0/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl-0.7.0-with-dependencies.zip

>> every

>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.createPortObject(

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject(

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort(

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(

--
Damián. > - )