chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Damian Sima <damians...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS Server setup
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:36:02 GMT
Hi guys,

I've been trying to set up a CMIS Server fro a project.

Basically I wan't to implement my own server, thing is:

I followed all the documentation in the page and it didn't work.
Then I try downloading the other projects (the ones ready to be deployed as
osgi server) that seems to be working in order copy the pom configuration
an the rest but I keep hitting a wall.

As far as I can tell I have a missing dependency as the projects make use
of this class

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.webservices.CmisWebServicesServlet

But I can find it in any jar file.

Can you please give me a hand?

Cheers, Damian.