chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jens.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS test server
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 19:53:04 GMT
Hi Damian,

sorry we had to discontinue the public test server for several reasons. I
is very simple to setup your own server. Just pick the inmemory.war from
the downloads section to the webapp directory of an unzipped Tomcat for
example and you should have your own server. Post a message if you need
help.

Jens