chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getproperty of Document
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 03:17:22 GMT
Neither the spec nor OpenCMIS has a "get only custom properties" option.
So, you can either:

   - Filter at the CMIS provider specifying a list of custom properties in
   the filter input to a service.   Note that a provider may return a few
   cmis:* properties even if not specified in the filter, or
   - Filter on the client side by iterating through the returned properties
   ignoring those starting with "cmis:".

Examples of getting some custom properties:

   1. Pass a filter to the service, e.g., filter="custom1, custom2":
   OperationContext opCtx = session.createOperationContext();
   Set<String> filter = new HashSet<String>();
   filter.add("custom1");
   filter.add("custom2");
   opCtx.setFilter(filter);
   CmisObject obj = session.getObject(objectId, opCtx);
   2. query:   "select custom1, custom2 from ..."
   3. Filter on the client:
   for (Property<?> p : props) {
       if (!p.getId().startsWith("cmis")) ...

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:47 AM, learning coding <learning.coding25@gmail.com