chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From José Luís Vaquero <jlvaquerocue...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling Alfresco Custom Aspects in DotCMIS
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 07:22:00 GMT
I had created a custom Alfresco Aspect.

But I cand Identify it programmatically through CmisExtensionElement.

?alfProp.Children(0)
{DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement}
    [DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement]:
{DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement}
    Attributes: {System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of String, String)}
    Children: {System.Collections.Generic.List(Of
DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.ICmisExtensionElement)}
    Name: "cmis:propertyString"
    Namespace: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/"
    Value: Nothing

?alfProp.Children(0).Children(0)
{DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement}
    [DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement]:
{DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.CmisExtensionElement}
    Attributes: Nothing
    Children: {System.Collections.Generic.List(Of
DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.ICmisExtensionElement)}
    Name: "cmis:value"
    Namespace: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/"
    Value: "2011"

How can I discover that Value: "2011" belongs to "ag:Campania" in code??? I
can't see queryName , propertyDefinitionId nor displayName in
CmisExtensionElement.

I want to code an object mapping from Aspect to class like an ORM:

Public class DocClassification{

public string Campania;
public string idAdmon;
public string idExpte;
}

DocClassification currentClassification;
currentClassification = getClassification(alfProp);

Any ideas? Thanks