chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From José Luís Vaquero <jlvaquerocue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alfresco Aspects
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 09:09:04 GMT
Just for Java, not in .NET nor PHP I guess...

I'm writing an high level API for Java, .NET and PHP and I need apply
alfresco aspects in all languages.

In fact, I just need apply one custom aspect. Maybe handcrafting an atom
entry and HTTP PUT request to update created object can do the trick. It's
ugly but my deadline isn't enough long to port Alfresco OpenCMIS Extension
to .NET and PHP.

Thanks.