chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From José Luís Vaquero <jlvaquerocue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling Alfresco Custom Aspects in DotCMIS
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 23:00:12 GMT
But in DotCMIS, CmisExtensionElement hasn't enougth info to map an Alfresco
aspect with 2 or more propertiesString to an object that represent the
aspect. I need to identify the property and as you can seen in the code I
sended, the propertyString isn't identified. If the property isn't
identified I don't know if the property belongs the aspect I'm parsing. The
only way I can think of is by the order in the list (like I was parsing the
raw XML) but is a hurge hack in code...