chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Re: Which version should session.getObject(id) return?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 07:40:47 GMT
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the quick reply. Those general answers were the answers I was
looking for ;-) I just wanted some clarification about the CMIS spec
regarding ID's and which version should be returned.

Thanks.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Mano Swerts
Solution Engineer

ACA IT-Solutions

Ilgatlaan 5C                        Clovislaan 82
B-3500 Hasselt                   B-1000 Brussel
Belgium                              Belgium

T: +32 (0)11 26 50 10          E: m.swerts@aca-it.be
F: +32 (0)11 26 50 11          U: www.aca-it.be
M: +32 (0)484 80 81 45